Contentor ? Magento
With our Magento plugin, you can start using Contentor GO! quickly and easily. Order text translations and new content directly from your platform. When you can automate your process for ordering bulk or individual texts, and then automatically publish the proofread texts, you’ll save valuable time in running your e-commerce business.
Contentor API in Magento
The Magento plugin applies the functionality of Contentor GO! directly into your platform’s back-end. With a simple installation process, you can begin to use Contentor GO!, as needed, to order and publish texts directly to your site.
We strive to continuously develop both the Contentor GO! API and the plugins, so you can feel confident in the reliability and comprehensiveness of our features. We work to provide our users with the capabilities for streamlined content management, and optimised processes for text creation. As a Magento user, you can use Contentor GO!’s innovative text version management services. In this way, you can ensure that text content for specific products can be updated for individual markets–to drive quality business across each corresponding marketplace that your business operates.
The Contentor API plugin for Magento allows you to set up automatic workflows for your on-page text and translation needs. When correctly configured, this feature saves tedious administrative time, and provides for an improved efficiency in text production and publishing through automation. With workflows you can:
- Allow the plugin to publish product texts for new markets at the same time as texts are delivered from Contentor. Products can then display without manual handling, or waiting time.
- Create automatic orders when new products are created or loaded into the Magento system. When implemented correctly, it can minimize time spent on manually placing orders. Additionally, a proper implementation ensures that no texts are forgotten or left waiting unnecessarily.
Follow these three simple steps to get started. Don’t hesitate to contact us for advice or support in the installation process.
- First read our developer documentation. The documentation can be found here.
- Install the API. The plugin can be installed via Magento Connect Manager, direct package file upload or if you want a manual installation, you can choose FTP upload or do so via SSH.
- Configure the Plugin. The developer documentation will guide you through the configuration, but we are always on hand for support.
We are happy to help, in case you need any assistance regarding implementation, configuration, or best practice issues. Find us at Magento Marketplace where you will always have the latest version of the plugin.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a contact form here on our webpage.
- Translations for: Product texts, Photo labels, Category texts, CMS-based webpages,
- Generate url-slugs based on localised name
- Version management
- Automation of order workflows
- Automatic import of localised products
- Auto enable on import
- Send context with orders
- Full order overview
- Possible manual import
- Login to individual product/category page
- Report overview for order status
- Add functionality with customisable code
Custom integration allows you to conveniently have content creation and translation features on your digital platform: you can send, collect, and publish online texts directly on your e-commerce platform or CMS with just one click… and sometimes even less.
Skip long email conversations, exporting files, and copy-pasting everything. Use the power of automation to deliver your content directly to our project management team. Once this happens, Contentor takes care of everything.